BORACAY PHOTO DUMP


My family and I went to Boracay last May 26-28. Basically I'll just dump the photos here.

I was supposed to blog this sometime tomorrow but all throughout today I've suffered through an endless guilt trip about my blog and I just can't sleep without posting this so I post-processed like a hundred photos in two hours. Please bear with my groggy writing for I'm feeling a bit dazed(?) at the moment. More pictures under the cut.







I wanted to walk through this and just sit and write while looking at the ocean but nO it was private and there are like vehicles entering back and forth so nah


I FOUND A LITTLE CRAB OF SOME SORT AND WHEN I TOOK OUT MY CAMERA IT STOPPED WALKING AND LIKE POSED(???) FOR IT AWW 
I'M HOLDING IT OMG. I had to let it go though because it looked helpless between my fingers hahaha.
We went to this little quaint beach called Puka where ate lunch and bought some souvenirs. I really wanted to stay there because it isn't as crowded as the beach proper and is so serene but we had to go for the boat we rented had a schedule.

Some islands and super amazing architecture we saw whilst on the boat ride:






This is such eye candy but because of some permit issues, they're knocking it down (I think?). IT'S SO PRETTY THOUGH.
Snorkeling shenanigans.









My little brother being the swag master that he is.
I LOVE IT WHEN THE OCEAN LOOKS LIKE THIS WOW IT'S LIKE SOMEONE SPRINKLED GLITTERS ON IT 




This man has impaired hands and still draws spectacularly better than an average human being. Amazing.
Here are more of his drawings (((OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT ONE THE SWEAT LOOKS SO REAL)))
We went helmet diving ten feet below sea level (!!!!!) and a fish photobombed my brother's picture hahaha.

Literally the emoji hahahaha.


I'd really like to say something about how Boracay never gets jaded and all, but it's 1:30 in the morning, so good night/morning. xx

p.s. I'll blog about IKW Summer Workshop soon! I'll be post-processing them before Monday (aka first day of school eep) 

4 comments:

  1. the blue watersss ahh. I havent been to boracay yet im enviouss hahaha and oh helmet diving looks kinda awesomee ugh

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the fire dancee haha so jealy wish I could go there too! :) Did you book your trip or just go there?

    I would love to see you on my blog!
    plese join my site too!
    Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog, Btw I tagged you in a blog post i would appreciate it if you took a look :)

    Lillienne http://vanillafudgefrosting.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. bora is so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuul xx

    http://christelcastillo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete