COLLARS AND BONES


Collars and Bones

My mind was buzzing. I went to sleep early, but I never got any shuteye until the wee hours of the morning. I was stalking(?) Nina's and Aria's blogs earlier that evening, and that's when it hit me - I'm doing it wrong. I want to restart, who cares if I start from zero again. I wanted to do it right, albeit the fact that I will lose everything I have worked on for the past months. The new name, I got it while washing dishes (don't ask), inspired probably by the days I spend on tumblr. The new theme? A metaphor for my mind, probably. But i don't know. Whenever I' thinking of new templates for this blog, I always end up scanning something handwritten.

I'm ~*abandoning*~ my previous blog, Orange Closet Doors, because I was never contented with its url and name. Here I am, with a new blog. Feel free to refollow via GFC and Bloglovin'!

Yet I am still having second thoughts in my layout. I actually did two more and I'll let you guys choose whether I should keep my current look or change it to the following:


or


I'm pretty torn since I also asked my friends for opinion and they're halved. On the other hand, welcome to Collars and Bones!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog! Starting again is always hard! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your new blog name and design it's so perfect! I wish I was good at blog layouts hehe! Can't wait to see your new posts, Lexie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This template is really simple though.

      Delete
  3. Hello there! I, also finally decided to change my blog name because of some common blog name issues. I love your new blog name! And, your blog layout looks like a book cover. It's so cute! :)

    Hope you could visit my blog :)
    http://stylearmi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you! I got the inspiration from the cover of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I didn't know someone would notice!

      Delete
  4. I was mesmerized by your layout. :) U rock it!!


    http://victoriamagtoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design so much!!!

    ReplyDelete